STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Working on behalf of one of Lincolnshire’s leading manufacturer’s, Clark James are seeking a Web Developer to join their clients Graphics and IT Team
Responsibilities of the Web Developer will include, but not be limited to:
· Maintain the group’s websites
· Ensure the overall user experience is user friendly and runs in-line with their brand guidelines
· Project manage and ensure tasks are completed within required deadlines
· Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into a business
To be considered for the Web Developer’s role, you will have the following:
· Experience of programming websites and mobile website, able to show a strong portfolio of skills and experiences
· Ability to write coding
· Excellent eye for detail
· A degree in IT or related subject
You will be a creative individual, with the ability to think outside the box. You will have the ability to organise and manage multiple priorities, whilst being self motivated and working to tight deadlines.
This is a full time permanent role with a progressive company that offer a professional working environment and an attractive salary
Hours of working will be Monday to Friday 0830 – 1700 with alternate Saturday mornings
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.