STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Wills, Trust & Probate Solicitor - Barnsley
Additional Resources Limited
27th April 2018
Job DescriptionWills, Trust - Probate Solicitor - Barnsley
Salary: Competitive salary
Key words: Solicitor, Wills, Trusts, Probate, Elderly Client issues, Inheritance Tax Planning, Business Law, Employment Law, Family Law, Civil Litigation
Our client is a Solicitors firm based in Barnsley specialising in the Buying and Selling of Residential and Commercial Property, Family Law, Wills, Trust, Probate, Business Law and Partnerships and Employment Law
They are looking to appoint a Wills, Trust - Probate Solicitor whose role will be to provide quality legal advice and other legal services to the firm's clients whilst contributing to the overall profitability of the firm, with particular reference to providing efficient, cost effective work and contributing to practice development through marketing and selling strategies.
Key Skills - Requirements
* Formal recognised qualification - preferably LLB (Hons), FCILEx, STEP
* Experience in a comparable position - Probate, Wills, Trusts, Court of Protection, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Legal Accounts
* Ability to work with a heavy workload and to tight schedules
* Willingness to drive in course of employment
* Good standard of personal presentation
* Impeccable telephone manner
* The position is unsuitable for anyone unable to work beyond normal office hours at short notice
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an established and growing business which encourages personal development and a strong team culture.
Please Apply Now!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies - Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.