STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Year 1 Teacher - Brent
£28,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
8th November 2018
Job DescriptionThis fantastic school is seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher from January 2019. In the heart of the culturally diverse borough of Brent, this primary school is seeking an experienced and dynamic teacher to join their successful Team from January on a full time basis.
This School aims to inspire and challenge pupils to instil a life-long love of learning through an innovative and creative curriculum. They pride themselves on their teachers providing the pupils with a broad and creative curriculum.
The school is larger than your average primary school and is three form entry. The successful Year 1 Teacher will be an integral member of the KS1 team during a period of raising standards and be a pivotal member of the school staff team.
- Prior KS1 experience is highly desirable
- Be a good-outstanding practitioner with a relevant teaching degree
- Phonics screening experience
- Ability to use your passion and commitment to motivate the pupils
In return the school can offer:
- A friendly and hardworking school
- The support of an established KS1 team
- Children who are well behaved, happy and eager to learn
- A commitment to high quality professional development
- A supportive and encouraging senior leadership team
The school are looking to interview a Year 1 teacher for this role ASAP and so are accepting applications from now onwards with the view to interview in the coming weeks. If you feel that you are a strong Year 1 teacher ready for the next step in your career or looking for a new challenge in successful school, then please send your CV through to Ruby at Reeson Education or call directly on [You must Apply on line] to find out more.