STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Year 2 Teacher
£29,500 to £48,500 Per Annum
8th November 2018
Job DescriptionREESON Education is working in partnership with a primary school situated in Wimbledon, South London that requires a year 2 teacher from January 2019. The successful candidate will be joining a school rated 'good' by Ofsted and provides a fantastic working environment for its teachers and support staff. The year 2 teacher role has come about due to the existing teaching going onto maternity leave. The school is looking to appoint on a long term supply or fixed term basis.
The year 2 teacher role:
* KS1 teacher
* Year 2 teacher
* Scope for a permanent contact in future
* Salary in line with inner London pay scales: £29,663 to £48,244 per year (fixed term appointment)
* Rated 'good' by Ofsted
* Two form entry
* Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
* Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
* Fantastic CPD opportunities
* Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the year 2 teacher role?
* Previous experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in the UK
* QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
* NQTs welcome to apply
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call [You must Apply on line] .
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.