STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Year 6 Primary Teachers - September 2019
11th January 2019
Job Descriptionx2 Primary Teachers - Year 6 - London Borough Of Redbridge - September 2019 start
A lovely and diverse 2 form entry school based in the multi-cultural borough of Redbridge are currently seeking two Year 6 teachers to within an OFSTED 'Good' primary school from September 2019.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-resourced school with both strong leadership and wonderful students.
The selected candidates will carry out the normal role of a main scale class teacher roles and will be required to plan and deliver 'Good' to 'Outstanding' lessons. You will also be expected to carry out all relevant making and assessment.
The right teacher for this post will have:
* Excellent teaching, reflective and interpersonal skills
* Be a good practitioner, keen on professional development
* The ability to plan and teach Year 6
* The ability to work as part of teams and be flexible
* Enthusiastic and keen to take on responsibility if required
What the school can offer:
* Excellent professional development opportunities and career progression
* A strong, friendly team and state of the art teaching facilities in a highly professional working environment
* A collaborative working school with a depth of support
* For NQTs - your own mentor and support through your Induction Year
To be considered for this role you must have a teaching qualification, either from the UK or one which is recognised in the UK.
If you are a trainee teacher or experienced KS2 Primary teacher, seeking a post for January 2019, then please send me your updated CV, or please call me on [You must Apply on line]