Fleet Operations Jobs
SEARCH HERE FOR MOTORING AND AUTOMOTIVE JOBS - JOBS IN MOTORING AND AUTOMOTIVE IN THE UK AND INTERNATIONALLY
Something, such as a machine or an engine, that produces or imparts motion.
2. A device that converts any form of energy into mechanical energy, especially an internal-combustion engine or anarrangement of coils and magnets that converts electric current into mechanical power.
3. A motor vehicle, especially an automobile: "It was a night of lovers. All along the highway ... motors were parkedand dim figures were clasped in revery" (Sinclair Lewis).
Please use the Search in the Right-hand column to find your New Job.
You can either use the advanced form or use our new Refine search to filter your results.
- Motoring & Automotive, Fleet Operations
- £28,000 to £31,000 Per Annum
Fleet Maintenance ControllerLocation: DevizesSalary: £28- 31kOur client has an exciting position available within a market leading company for someone of your quality to coordinate Fleet Maintenance activities for a variety of clients. Th
- Motoring & Automotive, Fleet Operations, Mechanic
- £38,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
The largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom is seeking an LGV Mechanic to join its expanding team based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.The company operates a fleet of cryogenic road tankers, cylinder vehicles a