Motoring & Automotive Jobs in North East England
SEARCH HERE FOR MOTORING AND AUTOMOTIVE JOBS - JOBS IN MOTORING AND AUTOMOTIVE IN THE UK AND INTERNATIONALLY
Something, such as a machine or an engine, that produces or imparts motion.
2. A device that converts any form of energy into mechanical energy, especially an internal-combustion engine or anarrangement of coils and magnets that converts electric current into mechanical power.
3. A motor vehicle, especially an automobile: "It was a night of lovers. All along the highway ... motors were parkedand dim figures were clasped in revery" (Sinclair Lewis).
Please use the Search in the Right-hand column to find your New Job.
You can either use the advanced form or use our new Refine search to filter your results.
- Motoring & Automotive, Vehicle Technician
- £7 to £12 Per Hour
R Thornton & Co. requires Tyre FitterMust have 1 year Tyre Fitting (Earthmover or OTR tyre fitting experience preferable but will consider training for experienced commercial, plant, industrial or agricultural tyre fitters), Full UK Driving licen
- Motoring & Automotive, Parts Advisor
- Newcastle upon Tyne (PO Boxes)
Truck Parts Advisors / Supervisors / SalesWe are currently recruiting in various locations nationwide for commercial vehicle parts salespeople to take up positions in truckparts factor branches, we would like t