Motoring & Automotive Jobs in Warwickshire
SEARCH HERE FOR MOTORING AND AUTOMOTIVE JOBS - JOBS IN MOTORING AND AUTOMOTIVE IN THE UK AND INTERNATIONALLY
Something, such as a machine or an engine, that produces or imparts motion.
2. A device that converts any form of energy into mechanical energy, especially an internal-combustion engine or anarrangement of coils and magnets that converts electric current into mechanical power.
3. A motor vehicle, especially an automobile: "It was a night of lovers. All along the highway ... motors were parkedand dim figures were clasped in revery" (Sinclair Lewis).
Please use the Search in the Right-hand column to find your New Job.
You can either use the advanced form or use our new Refine search to filter your results.
- Motoring & Automotive, Vehicle Technician
- Leamington Spa
Technical Support Engineer – Vehicle Technician – Aftermarket PartsAn exciting position is now available for an Automotive Technician / Technical Support Engineer / Vehicle Technician looking to utilise their mechanical par
- Motoring & Automotive
- £19,500 to £20,000 Per Annum
Protyre have a vacancy for a Tyre Technician / Fitter for an immediate start at a busy fast fit centre in Rugby. The CompanyProtyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres, the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer w
- Motoring & Automotive, Body Repair & Fit, Mechanic
- £23,000 Per Annum
One of the UK's oldest independent tyre retailers is seeking a Mobile Truck Tyre Technician based in Coleshill to join its expanding team. Founded in 1919, its flagship outlet in Perry Barr is Birmingham's largest tyre and wheel outlet, with the late