STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Desktop Application Support Role in Dublin
DK Global Recruitment
IT & Telecoms
€30,000 to €32,000 Per Annum
NEGOTIABLE WITH THE COMPANY
11th February 2019
Job DescriptionDK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advice job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
As a developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module. You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles. You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Awareness to software development life cycle
* Awareness to Agile environment
* Achievement oriented
* Team player
* Willing to get trained and learn in a formal training program setup
Desired Skills - Any of the Following
* Packaged Applications
* Application Support
* Ab initio
* Data Analysis
Why use Recruitment Agency
* You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
* You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
* You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
* You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
* You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
* All our are services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.