STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Field Service Engineer
6th December 2018
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER / BRISTOL / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITSSpacelabs Healthcare have an exciting new opening for a Field Service Engineer, covering South West England, South Midlands and South Wales. You will be joining a market leading organisation, with excellent career progression.
We are a developer, manufacturer and distributor of medical equipment and services, with offices worldwide and distribution channels in over 100 countries.
Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer that can carry out fault diagnosis and repair, install new equipment and train users on its function.
Key Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer:
- Ensure customer satisfaction from the moment of sale onwards
- Improve customer knowledge on the use of equipment
- Communicate effectively with other departments in a professional manner
- Attend both pre-scheduled or demand service visits
- Fault diagnosis and repair
- Identify problem areas and report these back via correct channels
- Ensure all relevant documentation is carried out
- Install new equipment and train customers on its function
- Promote whenever applicable relevant services and products
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- ONC or equivalent in electronic/electric engineering
- Comptia Network+ or equivalent certified
- A good understanding of networking and related services (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, FTP etc.)
- Proficiency configuring and fault finding Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop
- Microsoft SQL scripting experience - preferred
- A good degree of commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail to diagnose equipment faults accurately
- Effective and professional communication skills with customers and colleagues
- Travel: Domestic travel is required >50%.
- Must be able to complete job responsibilities working with global time zone needs such as attending late night/early morning meetings by phone and/or web to meet global business needs: 15%.
- Highly Competitive salary
- 24 Days annual leave in the first year of employment
- Life assurance and pension
- Opportunity to join a market leading organisation, with fantastic career progression
Don’t miss out! If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer position, submit your CV now!