STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Senior Training Advisor Accountancy
£28,500 to £31,500 Per Annum
11th January 2019
Job DescriptionDo you want to work at a College with world class facilities?
This could be the role for you!
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Training Advisor – Accountancy to join their state of the art College based in Carlisle.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for planning, delivering and assessing Apprentice training programmes within the subject area of professional accountancy and to assist in the marketing and development of sector specific Apprentice programmes to industry.
Your duties will include:
• Carrying out Training Needs Analysis for Companies in relation to Apprenticeship and other training programmes
• Drawing up Individual and Group Learning Plans and coordinating and leading on initial skills assessment for Apprenticeship and other training programmes
• Liaising with College staff in the planning, delivery and assessment of the agreed training plan and monitoring progress of apprentices and groups of apprentices
• Assessing and reviewing apprentices/trainees in accordance with internal and external requirements primarily in accountancy
• Leading on quality assurance and quality improvements for apprenticeship and other programmes within the curriculum area, including liaison with awarding organisations and implementing quality improvement actions
• Delivering teaching and learning sessions as required by the needs of Apprenticeship or other training programmes
• Delivering up to 170 hours teaching and training sessions in support of apprenticeship/curriculum related activities in Accountancy (AAT)
What do you need?
You need to have 5 GCSE's (A-C) including English and Maths or equivalent. You also need to have a Level 4 qualification in a related vocational area, plus a PGCE / Cert Ed or Teaching qualification (or a willingness to work towards one). An A2/A1 or equivalent plus a V1 qualification or willingness to work towards are also required. It's essential that you have recent relevant industry experience with recent experience of delivery of NVQ in a work place or College environment.
Where will you be working?
Our client, a college based in Carlisle, offers an extensive range of higher and further education, professional qualifications and community programmes, from access courses to HNDs and qualifications from professions such as accounting, management and others specific to industry.
Interested? Click apply now!
Vacancy: Senior Training Advisor - Accountancy
Salary: £28,851-£31,522 dependent on experience. Up to 43 days paid leave per annum. Excellent pension scheme (LGPS).
Hours: Full time
Closing Date for Applications: 8th February 2019