STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Year 6 Teacher
£140 to £180 Per Day
12th February 2019
Job DescriptionYear 6 Teacher
REESON Education is working in partnership with a rapidly improving primary school based in Greenwich, south east London to assist them in finding a hard-working and committed teacher to join their KS2 phase as a year 6 teacher. The year 6 teacher role will be contracted on a long-term supply basis and is to begin ASAP.
The year 6 teacher role is to become part of an energetic school team and is part of a very supportive KS2 phase. The role is open to both experienced and teachers who are newly qualified.
The year 6 teacher role:
* Year 6 teacher
* Scope for the role to become permanent in Se
* Daily rate up to £180 per day
* Two form entry
* Well connected to the local community
* Well connected by London public transport
Minimum requirements for applicants for the year 6 teacher position:
* Experience teaching KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
* QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call [You must Apply on line] .
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.